Friday, March 23, 2007

Less worry...>

Finally, I've some news on him.... I met him online and I asked him some basic questions... In a way, I'm glad that he's feeling all right now and he has moved on with his life. However, something seems to be bugging me.. It's his nickname on his msn.. He put: Hope Mum has gone to a better place... I really don't know how to interpret it... It's like he has moved on but I've this feeling that he's still grieving within his heart. I guess time is the only healer which can heal him of his pain... I may not know what is the duration of this grieving period and how long it will take him to move on without looking back, but I'm willing support and accompany him through this path of recovery. Anyway, I've come through a long way because I'm still grieving over my paternal grandma who passed away during cny 3 years ago... Every cny will just refresh my memory of that year and all the pain will just come back to me...
I'll never forget how my aunt and uncle has abused her that her health deteriorated... They had denied her of proper meals, giving her only 1 or 2 meals a day. In addition, other relatives who were willing to take care of her were not allowed to go to the house to bring her food. It pains me heart to see such greedy relatives who will care more for money than kinship. If only we had taken better care of her, she would still be alive and healthy.

Anyway, back to the topic... I'm relieved that he's feeling better but there's always this constant worry that he might be hiding all within him and not wanting to show his emotions. He's the type who will act strong so that others will not worry about him. I'll tried to stay by his side, encouraging him whenever possible especially the exam is just around the corner... I guess he really need the encourage during this period... With less worry about him, I'm able to rest and focus well now..