![]() |
![]() |
I feel tired... Tired from the extremely long lab report which I've to finish by this weekend... The dreadful computational lab report which I've this fear that I'll burst the page limit of 25 pages... Anyway, I'm taking a break from it... Shoulders aching from all the typing, eyes in pain from the constant staring at the computer screen...
I feel like I'm a loanshark.... Always going after my lab partners for stuff... For instance, I've to go after one of them to send out the soft copy of the lab manual quickly. Then, I realized that there's some missing pages... Now, I need to hunt down the one with the hardcopy to scan in the remaining pages if not, I wouldn't be able to do my lab report. In addition, although my lab session has been cancelled for monday's practical, there's this nagging fear and feeling that it is cancelled for a reason. The reason would be a test... OMG!!!! How are they going to test us on the experimental stuff??? To make things worse, I'm in group 1 which means that we might be one of the few groups to be tested... Sweating already....
Anyway, today has been a good day... I don't know why but when I saw him today during lesson time... That brief moment of catching his side view made my heart race... That excitating feeling... the feeling of butterflies in my stomach... Oh my..... He looked so good-looking today... I hope that we can regain back our seating arrangement since our project has been completed. I noticed that he wasn't sitting with his project mate during lesson. This is a good sign because it meant that it's highly possible we might be able to sit together again... see forward to tuesday... =)