![]() |
![]() |
Recently, I've been sick with fever, cough and flu... It was quite bad to the extent that I thought that I might be down with Dengue fever due to the persistent fever which was relatively high. It's like the thermometer has become my close friend at that time, constantly measuring my body temperature to see whether the temperature has gone down. It was terrible to be sick for 3 days in a row.... I guess I was overly stressed that caused me to be sick... Anyway, I realised that I got stressed up for no reason last wednesday because there was nothing wrong with my lab report. It's only a minor problem in the format of the lab report when I forget to include the aim and introduction for the organic report. Luckily, Dr Zhou has been kind to let me redo the lab report so that I will not be penalized by the careless mistake. I guess I was overly panicky that I forget to include those components in the report.
Anyway, I'm quite glad that he showed some concern towards me when I was online. Guess it's due to my nick on msn when he realised that I was sick. A simple "how are you" greeting was enough to cheer me up despite the pain and discomfort that I felt when I was sick during those period. Today, he looked quite happy to see me... The recovered me, the free from all sickness me... There's this broad and big smile on his face when he helped to open to door for us to the tutorial room. Right now, there only a slight cough that I'm suffering but I guess it will recover soon if I remember to take my medicine on time. Hahaha... I'm not a keen fan of medicine, especially those big pills because sometimes I have problems swallowing them that I choked on them, splitting out the pills and water... It's quite bad at times...
Anyway, wednesday night and thursday will be a computational day because I plan to finish up my lab report on those days if possible. Just don't like the feeling of leaving my work till the last minute and rushing them out.. It's just not me at all... I'm the type who prefer to finish my work early so that I can review them if there's any mistakes in it...