Friday, March 02, 2007

Sick, sick and more sick...>

I feel terrible now... My left eye is swollen and I can't really open it fully... Also, both of my hands are covered with hives-like stuff... My throat hurts and my nose is runny without any notice at all.. In addition to all these, my body seems to be burning up but I feel a slight shiver... Final conclusion.... I AM SICK!!!!

This has been going on since yesterday and I've failed to recover over the night. Perhaps, I didn't sleep well because I kept waking up to clear my runny nose and I woke up early for lesson today. At first, I didn't want to go to school but I thought of the things that I need to do in school, I decided to come anyway despite the discomfort and pain. I needed to see the tutor about my lab report, the discussion on the ES final survey report and cm3242 test. There's so much to do that I can't afford not to come to school today. Anyway, I took the time to see the doctor at the clinic at YIH, I really don't like the doctor because his consultation was so brief and he's quite 'retarded' in the way that the paper has indicated that I have a fever and he can still asked what is the main discomfort that I feel. Also, he asked me to breathe in so many times that I can't breathe out in time. In a way, I almost suffocated without breathing out.. Thinking of it... It seems quite silly of me..

Anyway, I'm quite disappointed in the way that he did not asked how I was doing... It's like he didn't noticed that I was feeling unwell. Perhaps he came in late for class and he's busy with the discussion that he didn't notice me... A little concern and care from him will make my day just right despite all the pain and discomfort that I'm feeling now...