![]() |
![]() |
Although I'm feeling better today, I'm still worried about him... There's still no news about him and my mind is going wild with all types of thoughts... I saw william and his friends in the canteen during lunch time and I was expecting to see him there... But to my disappointment, he wasn't there and it somehow caused me to be worried over him.. Firstly, I guess today is his lab day and it is highly possible that he would hang out with william today, be it for lunch or any breaks in between his lessons... But then, I didn't see him and I'm worried about him.. I hope that I'm able to see him on friday during the conferencing of the ES module.. Perhaps then, I could have some time alone to see and find out how he's coping with the loss...
I need some news on him soon... No news is bad because my mind is playing nasty games with me, giving me all the bad and terrible thoughts...