![]() |
![]() |
I'm sick yet again.... This time is worse than the previous time because there's this spinning spell that I faced, it's like the whole world is spinning out of control and I need to hold on to something to prevent myself from falling down. Also, there is this constant muscle ache which is killing me. Every steps that I take seems like a torture and tormenting my soul... The pain is so unbearable that I could only walk slowly and gently. Nothing too fast because that will only bring more pain.. There's this pain on the right side of my throat which makes my mouth so dry that I need to drink water constantly and I can't talk much with the people around me. Just came back from the doctor and he said that I've an upper respiratory tract infection which is causing this discomfort. The high fever that I have (Imgaine a temperature of about 38.4 degree) has caused some panic in the clinic because they asked me whether I had gone overseas and requested that I put on a mask while waiting for the consultation. I hope that I could recover soon and nurse my health back again...
It seems like the stress of studying with all the deadlines and the worry about his well-being has taken its toll on my health because I've fallen ill. It seems so unlucky to fall sick twice within the month of march... Perhaps this piggy year is not my year at all and I need to be careful if I want my health or life... I just realised that whenever I'm sick, I tend to get more emotional... It's like the moment someone ask me what is wrong with me, my eyes will get watery and tears will just flow down my face. I know that when people asked me that question, they are just showing concern but sometimes, I just don't know how to react to the sudden concern from people that my eyes tend to get watery. Perhaps I should do something about it... Because this will only cause the people around me to get more worry about me... Just like what happened during petroleum class when I scared Zhiming and Andy. Zhiming was asking how I was and my eyes could watery and tears flow down....
Feel quite miserable now... All alone at home with no one else... Wonder what will happen if I were to faint from all the giddiness and spinning spell... How long before I will be discovered?? I think I'm a bit crazy because I like the feeling when the doctor placed his cold hands around my hot neck to check for any lumps which could be due to infection. The coldness was great relief to my over-heated body... Anyway, it would be great if someone could take care of me now...