Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy mood...>

Finally, after a few days of ordeal with the bacteria, I've recovered... No more pain in my throat... But I need to complete my course of antibiotics if not it would be bad news if the bacteria has the chance to mutate into something more strong that will inflict more pain...

Anyway, I feel happy today despite having a test... The reason is that I could see that he's in a happy mood today. He was smiling throughout the lesson and I could see that he was looking at me because his eyes were in my direction and I was looking somewhere else. When I turned, I saw him looking in my direction. Also, it seems like he's concerned that ZhaoBao was quite close to me. Talking to Zhaobao like he's a close friend whom I know him for ages... He asked me whether I know him outside the module. When I answered that I know him through the project, he seems to be quiet. Anyway, he looked happy and there's a smile on his face when he turned around to say "Goodbye". He said:"Bye, Juana!".... It felt warm within my heart... Simple pleasure such as these is enough to make me happy... I'm such a simple girl, easily contented with the things around me...