![]() |
![]() |
Nothing can describe the frustration and disappointment that I feel... The disappointment when I received the result of the test... I was so disappointed with the grade, so did my friends who asked me 'what happened?'..... I can't answered them at all.... It's like I've expected myself to do quite well in the test, scoring perhaps the average grade but then the result showed otherwise...
When I compared my answers with my friends, I don't understand how they can get the full marks for the question when I did my very best to explain it fully...
I guess I've fallen ill at the wrong time because I was seriously ill with high fever during the weekend when I need to prepare for the test. In the end, I can't really focus and concentrate on my revision for the test. Thinking of it... I have this strong feeling that I've died in this module because most of my classmates have done quite well in the test. The first test can't help me much at all and the final exam seems hopeless to help me meet my goals..
The class is way too competitive for my liking.. Everyone is so selfish to the extent that they are not helpful towards one another. There's only a few genuine people who are kind and helpful.... This competition is killing me, finding it so hard to breathe at times... Just wish that everyone would just relax and not stress themselves up... I mean... Afterall, this module is taken by us only, no other students from other major. It's a small class so we can be friendly towards each other, don't have to compete among ourselves... Do the compeition when we are in other modules with the pure chemistry major students, not our own kind of applied chemistry... Why can't they see the point from where I'm standing??? Is it too much to ask from them??? Losing my hope in this class when everyone is strieving to be the best....