Sunday, April 08, 2007

Nervous....>

I'm so excited to be able to give tuition again... But then, I'm feeling nervous because it has been quite some time since I last taught someone and I don't really know what is going on with the syllabus which is ever-changing with times.

Anyway, I received 2 tution assignments: A/E maths to 1 sec 4 girl and combined science -physics and chemistry to the same girl and her friend.. Feeling a little stressed because I've lost touch with physics and I'm not sure whether I'm up to the standard to teach physics. But then, I'll try my very best... I've checked with the examination board and noticed that there isn't much changes to the syllabus when I last took the Olevels... That is a good piece of news... I just hope that this tuition assignment will be easy as compared to the previous one which I had when the boy refused to talk to me. In the end, I felt so helpless because I didn't know what is the main topics which he's struggling in and I can't seem to help him. I hope that this tuition girl will be more open towards me and tell me what is weak and require help so that I can help her improve on it.... I do hope to see some improvement in her grades...

So nervous about the first lesson this coming thursday... Hope everything goes well and smooth because the money sure come handy at this time when I need it to pay for bills and driving lessons.... I need to feed myself too... I hope I can get along well with the tuition girls and their parents will be happy and satisfied with my performance.... Stressed!!!