![]() |
![]() |
I can't believe it.... I found 2 wallets in school this week... One on monday, the other on wednesday... All of them in science, namely the canteen and the library... I really what is wrong with these people-Girls... Why can't they cherish the things that they have and panic when they found that they have lose them? Is it because they are too busy with the things around them that they have become pre-occupied with the stuff, resulting them to be more absent-minded? Or is it by nature that girls are more absent-minded?
I have nothing against girls because I myself is a girl too but I can't find myself losing my stuff... At most, I'm just 'blur'... 'Blur' just in being a little slow in my response at times... I've learnt the hard way when I lost my stuff some years ago that I've become more responsible towards the things that I have... For me, due to my family background, it's not easy to have something because of constrains in financial. Therefore, I cherish and treasure whatever I have then... Anyway, I just hope that people will stop or ease losing things because it make them easy prey for other people who do not return things that they find on the street. I am a honest person who do not like to keep things that I find on the street, prefer to return them whenever possible. Keeping things that don't belong me makes me feel uneasy, like I've an unclear conscious...
Anyway, while I was doing my IA project with my project mates in the computer lab, I saw william in the same lab as me but at the front... When I saw him, there is this immediately linking to the thought that he might be there... And... I was right... I saw him at one of the computer terminals.. Guess he was busy with his project because I saw a few of his friends who are in the same major as him. I find it weird that he could have left the room by the front door which was nearer to him, but then, he came all the way to the back where I was sitting to exit. At the same time, he just smiled and waved goodbye to him. I don't know what is wrong with me because I just want speechless when he came over because I wanted to ask him what he was doing and whether he was making his way home already. Words didn't come out naturally then that I could only smiled back and waved my silly hand... Felt so stupid of myself that I just buried myself in the workload of the project. Also, my 'good' brother was teasing me through the whole project duration... Kept calling out his name that I was kind of embarrassed already, red in the face... Blushing... I guess he finally know how he look like already...