![]() |
![]() |
After the exam has ended, life seems to come to a standstill... Everything is going at a slower pace and I'm enjoying the moments of life... Watching the rain fall from the sky, listening to the roar of the thurder, smelling the rain-filled air and feeling the cool breeze on my face... Life is more enjoyable with the slower pace... I guess everything that I've done during the school term was in a mad rush that I didn't enjoy myself at all, missing out the joy of the process and agonising in the process. I've missed out much...
On saturday, after my last paper, I decided to go for church service and it was good. The sermone was on the topic of being faithful and how and what you are make up of which attracts people. The main statement was: Be it success, love or prosperity... they are a matter of attraction. It means that there is no point in hanking after these stuff because they will come naturally to you, they are attracted to people. For instance, if you are a girl and you are always dressing quite minimally, you will attract the "wolves" and you may end up in bad marriages or relationship. However, if you dressed decently, you will not attract these 'wolves' but will attract those people who are decent and gentleman. You get my point?? It's like the proverb: Birds of the same feathers flock together... It's the same theory...
In other words, to attract good partner, you must have good character and personality to attract the partner with similar character...
It's a simple logic but I've learned much from it.... However, there's something which I don't really like about the church service is that the music can be too loud for my liking. I think I'm getting old because such loud music.... I perceived it as noise instead of music... I prefer more mellow and soft music, like those in methodist church with all the hymes. Although it may be traditional and perceived as boring, I like those music because it's more smoothing and calming on the soul. Perhaps I need to look for another church which is able to fit my needs...
I'm in a bad situation now.... I need to find a job soon to keep me occupy during this hoilday and allow me to earn some pocketmoney for the coming sem. I'm thankful to jacinta to recommendating a bank job at OCBC. Although it is not confirmed whether I am able to get the job, I am thankful for the possibility of getting it. It's better than sending aimless resume to recruitment companies with the hope that they will get me a job soon.
Also, I'm having some problem because Aaron wants to get back his ES2007 textbook and the main problem is.... the book is still with him... All the way in jurong. I need to get it from him by this week so that there will not be any delay in returning the book to aaron. Big headache.... But then, it seems like no matter how troublesome the matter may be... I'm willing to go the extra mile to help him... The special him in my heart...