![]() |
![]() |
Last night, I went to manwai's church friends' bbq at kembagan... I think it was great because I didn't felt lonely and was warmly welcomed by them.. I guess it must be due to the fact that I went to manwai' church before and met her CG people for dinner once. I'm amazed that theu still remember me after I didn't go there for quite some time.
I'm surprized that I ate so much at the bbq... I guess I must be hungry after working for so hard in the office for the entire day before meeting the rest at the condo for the bbq. There were food like beehoon, chicken wing, hot dog, crab sticks, sambal sting ray (my fav) and sotong (my most hated food) and corn... The food was good because the marination was good that it made the food taste delicious and nice. Plus the sambal used for the seafood was awesome.. It pack the punch for the spicy index and it wasn't too hot.. Overall, I truly enjoyed myself when I was there..
When I was there, I got to know someone new.. He's a friend of Davis who is manwai' church friend. Anyway, his name is Pinz and it was nice to talk to him.. I don't know why but then he made the comment that when I was with jimmy, we looked like either brother/sister or couple. I was like 'HUH??' Then he asked me what was the relationship between him and I.
Naturally, I said that we were just friends but he continued with the comment that we do look like siblings or couple. Anyway, Pinz' looks remind me of someone back in secondary school, a councilator to be precise. Can't remember his name though... Haha.. Getting old already, can't remember things that clearly now.
After the bbq, 4 of us (manwai, jimmy and Pinz) went to bedok interchange mac donald to meet pandora because it has been a long time since we met up with each other. To my surprise, I went home at about 4+am... That is my new record to going home late because my lastest was about 3+am and this time, I reached home at about 5am. But then, this time is diferent because I was in bedok interchange which was near home.
I don't know why but I blushed when I was with them and Pinz made a comment that I blush easily. He didn't believe that I was the innocent and quiet type of girl till manwai and pan said something which somehow affirmed my innocent image. Anyway, I find that Pinz is quite a nice person with a good sense of humor which is good for making me laugh. It was nice and comfortable talking to Pinz when he was sending me home. Quite a gentleman because he waited till I was in the lift, going up before he left..
In a way, I find that he's quite a hardworking person,nothing to feel sorry or pitiful towards his chosen education path because he was made a large detour to get to poly. Even though he's 2 years older than me, I find that he's quite brave and daring in the way that he doesn't mind what other says about him and continue to embrace his path towards poly. He said that he didn't do too well for his olevels and ended up in ITE. But that didn't deter him from dreaming and reaching towards poly because he study in ITE for 4 years to obtain his higher level of cert before moving to poly. This year, he's applying for poly and I find that very admirable because he will be very much older than his peers but that didn't stop him from pursuing his dream. Perhaps, he could even make it to uni if he continue to strive. I like his never-say-die attitude and hardworking mindset.. Something that attracts me...