Saturday, May 26, 2007

Joy with disappointment>

FINALLY!!!!

I'VE PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!! It's my third attempt of trying and I've passed my driving test... I'm so happy about it because I can drive officially on the road though I may need more practise in order to be more confident of my driving skills. I think my examer has been quite lenient with me because he gave me quite a few chances. Right at the beginning, he could have fail me due to lack of safety because I've failed to notice the people in front of the car as I was turning out of the car park lot to get into the circuit. I could clear all the components of the circuit except when it came to the number 26. I was confident of clearing it without hitting the kerb but I was wrong. The car was moving a little too fast and the examer was saying that I was running a risk of hitting the kerb. Indirectly, it seems like he's hinting that I should back out and try again... So, I reversed before I continue and manage to clear it. On the roads, I was able to drive smoothly although he mentioned that the gear was too low for the speed and advised me to speed up since the traffic was smooth. I think the examiner has decided to pass me when we left the circuit... I'm so thankful for my license now...

I've seen and check my exam result... One word can describe my feeling... DISAPPOINTMENT!! I was hoping to get straight B+ for my modules and I didn't expect to see a B- which just pulled everything down even though I've A for some module. I guess I only have 2 options.. 1 is to carry on with my plan to do honours or 2 graduate this sem and find a job.. Totally confused now...