Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Some updates>

20th April (friday)
Today, es2007 paper.. It feels weird tat he didnt call me when he reach e venue as compared to e past when we had computing paper. He looked so lost when he was standing alone in e crowd outside e hall. Tat lost look.. I once remembered seeing tat, e time when his mum passed away. Is he lost because of his mum or is he lost because i wasn't there, looking for me in e midst of crowds. Though i saw a smile on his face when we met, i see sorrow in his eyes. Am i reading too much? I sensed tat He's lost n i want to be e light in e darkness, guiding him out into e light. Am i eligible for it? Is he still having e same feeling towards me, just like 2 years ago? Im just as confused as him..

26th April (Thursday)
Sitting in e medicine library revising for my exam, i realised and noticed that there are a few quite good looking doctors in training. But, there are some who are on e nerdy side. I would say that its a good balance.. There's eye candy plus a few disgusting view.. It will be sad to see e medicine library closed down and combined with science library. No more looking for doctors.. No more quiet and good place to study anymore. Looking on e bright side, I'll only be here for 1 more year for e honours project. It shouldn't affect me too much though..