Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spiderman 3>

I feel so blessed to have great friends around me.... Last night, my friend Felder brought me to the movies for Spiderman 3. He's a good friend.... Because he has received free movie tickets from his friend and he invited me to watch it with him at vivo city. In addition, he came to fetch me while on the way to the cinema... Oh man.... I feel so blessed to have such friends... Friends who treat you to the movie and give you a ride to places..

I really thank the Lord for giving me such good friends who share things with me... This really set me thinking about the sermone on saturday, the topic of attraction and how things happened in cycles. I guess I've been generous in ways such as giving movie treats to my friends that similar things happened to me. Although I don't have a car to give a ride to my friends, I really appreciate the gesture.

Also, I thanked Felder for giving me so much advice on driving tips... For instance, how to check the blind spots when changing lanes. He mentioned that I should check the rear mirror first, before checking the side mirror. After checking the mirror, just turn your head slightly to check your blind spot before accelerating into the next lane. There is another manner which do not require checking the blind spot- the lazy method of ensuring that the vechicle behind is about 1/2 view in the side mirror before changing lane. For this lazy method, I'm not that confident of doing it because somehow it feels dangerous. Anyway, I'm glad that he has given me these pointers to help me in my preparation for the coming driving test. In addition, he mentioned something that he could help me get a car to drive if I manage to pass my driving test this time round.

Watching spiderman 3 movie was torture because i was sitting in the front row.... OMG!!!! Terrible seat.... But then, I was fortunate to be sitting on the sides instead of the middle because the sides are better in the way that you can postion your body sideways to view the movie. Whatever it is, the neck still hurts because of the strain of leaning as far back in order to see the whole screen where you can see the action. Throughout the movie, I've this urge to push the back of the seat backwards like those reclining seat so that I can view it better. But then again, it's free ticket.. I can't complain too much... being a member of the safra movie club has it's advantades because there are refreshments served during the start of the movie. One bad point of the timing is that it's a 9.30pm show which means that the movie will end late and it's a normal working day. I guess most people rush home after the movie so that they are able to rest for the next working day. It was funny that people just follow the crowds because they were following people to get into the carpark. Once someone said that the entrance is locked, they didn't try to investigate whether it was truly locked. We almost couldn't find our way to the car because we entered through the wrong lobby. In the end, we walked around and managed to find it. I must say that it was an eventful night to watch movie at vivo city... Instead of the usual priceness cinema...