Friday, May 04, 2007

Uttering disappointed and sad>

Nothing can describe the type of disappointment and sadness that I'm feeling right now... It's like bungee jumping of the feeling and emotions. Since yesterday afternoon till this morning, I was feeling so excited and anxious about the meeting with him that there's this smile on my face. I was looking forward to meeting him that my heart was beating so fast and loud as the time draws nearer to the meeting time. Then, I received a message from him, saying that he would be late. I mean... based on his character and personality, I've expected him to be late because it seems like he has never been early or on time before since the time I know him.. Anyway, waiting for him was a pleasure because there's this frizzy feeling of warmth.... the feeling of waiting for someone whom you love... In overall, it's a nice feeling to wait for someone whom you have feeling for... There's no complaining about waiting for them at all.. it just come naturally...

Anyway, my happiness was dashed the moment I saw that he was carrying his usual bag and somehow, something within my heart tells me that something was wrong. As expected, he said that he was going to CCK and asked me where I was heading to.. All along, I've been expecting that I might go over to his place to look at his dog since it has been ages since I last saw him. Going to his place will then allow me to have a quiet place to talk to him, know how he's coping with his loss and saying that I will be there for him no matter what happen. But then, that will not happen given that he's going out... All my hopes were dashed that I've no mood to smile and there's this blank look on my face. I feel so disappointed and sad that I wanted to walk.... Just walk aimlessly as I try to comprehend what was happening and how I could turn things around... I guess all I can do is to hope and pray that he will work with me at OCBC despite the distance from his home. At least, lunch time will be the time when we could get together and bond with one another. Also, we could go out for dinner or movie after work some day. I guess I can't hope too much if not my disappointment will be greater...