![]() |
![]() |
Nothing can describe the day that I had in the office... Only the title of the song can do so...
I feel like a ball which is thrown around the department, feel so unwanted. This is all because of the way that they treat me.. At first, I was supposed to be a processor then they said that there is a shortage of manpower that they need to tranfer me to do data entry.
At first, I didn't like to do data entry becuse it was too stressful with the possibility of an account termination. But then, I managed to get used to the data entry that I didn't have any mistakes while doing data entry. I would say that I was starting to enjoy my work.
However, the life of data entry was short-lived because I was tranfer to mail room to help with the receiving of application forms...
What angers me most is that.. the reason which they gave me for wanting to tranfer me to mailroom is so ***** that I can't say a word in protest. They said that the volume of application is going down and there is not enough work to go around for so many processor/data entry. In the end, the final workload of the people are: 3 people doing the previous 3 level system of data entry in order to clear the outstanding application form, 2 actual processpr/data entry doing the dual system.. and 3 soon to be leaving processor going over to credit card team..
To be truthful... I foresee a crisis coming their way because their planning is so bad that it really depress me...