![]() |
![]() |
I think Im going to die of gulit because I'm actually blogging in the office... Luckily, Im not doing it during working hours but during lunch hour. Anyway, feel a bit uneasy about blogging in the office because I go for my lunch late and people might have the impression that I'm blogging during office hours instead of lunch hour. Also, I'm facing the inside of the office which mean that my computer screen is facing the general flow of the people whi are walking from one point of the office to another... AHHHH!!! Double level of stress from considering the number of people whi might noticed that I'm actually doing other stuff which is not work-related... But then again.. Why should I worry since it's still my lunch hour?? In fact, I still have 10 more minutes before I get back to school...
Something is very wrong with me because ever since the bbq on wednesday night, I've been thinking about that new person which I met and got to know.. He's Pinz... Don't know why he's constantly on my mind that somehow, I just want to organize an outing with the rest of the people, have some fun together.. Something like that but it seems so difficult to organize an outing when everyone is so busy with their schedule.
ANyway, I'm enjoying the peace in the office because my neighbour Yen is not around in the office. I don't mean to be mean but sometimes, it gets onto my nerves that she's making so much noise that I can't really focus on my work which will then slow my pace as the tendency to make mistakes increases. Making mistake in data entry is no laughing matter because there would be lots of bad faces if there is any account termination which is caused by my negligient. I really like the peace and quiet.. SO peaceful that I'm able to work fast to clear off my workload soon. I guess I'll finish my work before time is up... I like that feeling of finishing my work early and having a little time to relax... =)