![]() |
![]() |
It seems like an eternity since I last wrote something here...
Anyway, I want to shout out to all the happy Malay couples who are planning to get married and deciding on its planning that :"Please try not to use motorcycles to create an impact, because it's a major source of noise pollution plus air pollution"
Last sunday, it was a lazy and cooling day; ideal for a good napping session but that was ruined due to the nearby malay wedding lunch reception. The music was quite ok, acceptable but then something just ruined the atmosphere. When the time comes for the groom to pick up the bride, they made a huge impact with hundreds of motorcycles zooming and honking at the same time. They wanted to make their presence known to the whole estate. Imagine the scene of having hundreds (maybe around 150-200) motorbikes, accelerating to create the zooming noise with the honks.. That is a real noise pollution and I can't help to notice that most residents were looking onto the rowdy scene where the people just park their motocycles into the car park lots. In addition, there was a sea of blue due to the many blue comfort taxies which could be the relatives of the Malay couple. I don't mean any harm and sincerely bless the happy couple with happiness but then, there was room for improvement in the management of the crowd of motorcyclists and the taxi drivers.
The movie Fantasic 4 was great because I watched it with Felder on saturday at Princess cinema. I don't know why but I realized that he has been paying for my meals and somehow didn't accept my payment. It made me feel a little embarrassed because it doesn't feel good to always have someone paying for my meals. Anyway, it was hilarious to see a chemistry experiment performed by Felder. He wanted to drink coke float but said that it was expensive to buy the float as it is as compared to buying coke and mixing the ice-cream into it. Hahaha... The moment he got his coke, he has to drink enough in order to create some room for the gas to move once the ice-cream is mixed with the coke. As the ice-cream is mixed with the coke, the reaction was so vigorous that he has to constantly drink it to prevent it from overflowing. I was lauging all the while because it was so funny. A bit like Mr Bean in action...