Saturday, June 30, 2007

Gulity...>

Finally, my mum is back from her holiday in Shanghai... I'm happy because it has been quite a lonely experience not having her in the house... My mum has been the pillar of support in the house, whenever I've something in my mind, I can always talk to her. But then, the house has been quiet since she was away. Quiet in the way that I've no one to talk to when I'm back from work because I don't really like to talk to my brother. My brother is much older than me, hence there's some age gap between us. Plus, our interests and character differ so much that sometimes it's hard to talk to him about certain stuff. Anyway, he has been busy with his work and temple stuff to talk to me... Felt quite lonely at home when my mum is not around, really missed my mum a lot then..

Anyway, my heart broke into pieces when I heard the slight change in my mum's voice when she came back. My mum has fallen sick with cough and sore throat... I was worried about her that somehow, I kept nagging at her.. Said stuff like:"Why didn't you bring some liangchai along? Did you drink enough water? Being in china where there's lots of traditional medicine, why didn't you buy some liangchai to cool your heaty body down?"

Though I may seem naggy on the surface, I was bursting out with concern for my mum... I just don't like to see her suffer with all the coughing.. it seems so difficult for her.. How do I wish that I was there to take care of her, help her with the heavy luggage and ensuring that she has enough fluid or helping her to avoid excessive consumption of heaty food. Suddenly, I'm filled with gulit within my heart.. All I could do now is to ensure that she gets enough rest and not do too much work.. My heart breaks whenever I see her ill with cough or anything like that.. So scared that her fragile body might not be able to take it at all...