![]() |
![]() |
Wow... I didn't know that my heart could beat so fast and I could be so reckless... Haha... I managed to drive for the very first time ever since I got my driving licence. The experience was so unbelievable and I just want to relive the experience again.. Driving an auto car is so much more fun and easier than a manual car...
I really want to thank Felder for allowing such a newbie like me to drive his car even though he was holding onto his seat belt so tighly and kept laughing at me. He really behave like an instructor cum examiner, pointing out my mistakes and weaknesses. It's good in the way that being new and inexperience in driving, I can learn the proper way of learning instead of allowing those mistakes grow onto me. My main mistakes are too hard brake which implies late braking and sudden turning at times due to the car drifting out of the lane which I tried to attempt to bring it back to the correct lane. Hahaha.. really scare the hell out of him whenever I do that.. Anyway, just realized that my parking skills is bad because I can't park as well when I was learning to drive. The main difficulty is that there is no poles for me and it's quite challenging to gauge the point to turn the steering wheel to get into the parking lot. But then, Felder has been kind and patient with me, allowing me to practice my driving skills and giving some tips to park properly. I guess I need some time to practise parking because my driving skills is ok.
I felt nervous that I was driving for the very first time but really thank God that I was driving at night when the traffic is more smooth with few vechicles on the roads. It makes it much simpler for me to drive, plus I managed to drive on the expressways which is a first... I just realized that I prefered to drive on expressways because there is no traffic lights to stop me at all...
I'm such a speed devil... Driving so fast that I guess my fastest speed limit was about 70-80km/hr on normal roads. But then, when I was exiting the expressway, there was this roundabout which is so curvy that I didn't really know how to drive it. I was driving a little too slow that Felder was laughing at me... That guy... Really want to 'slap' him for laughing at me.. Seems like I was entertaining him with all my funny ways of driving.. Haha.. It was good to see him again, he feels like an old friend.. Feel quite comfortable talking about everything under the sun with him. I guess I'll meet him again this coming saturday for dinner because my mum is going for a wedding dinner and my brother might be going to temple for some events. Perhaps I might have the chance to drive again..