![]() |
![]() |
I feel tired and drained ever since I got transferred back to debit card team... Somehow, I've gotten used to the working life in the credit card team when the work load is lesser and more manageable. Plus, it's less straining on my eyes.... Even life in the mailroom was good when I could feast my eyes on those colorful and interesting stamps from around the globe and looking at some of the interesting job which draws the type of salary income...
Debit card processing.... Life is tough in there when it's so straining on my eyes to check that every data entry is correct and accurate so that the checkers will be off my back and will not disturb me. I could literally feel the difference because when I was either in CAPs or mailroom, I would feel rather alert and fresh after work that I STILL have energy to give tuition to my students. However, with the work at debit card team, I've no more energy and was dragging my feets to the tuition, totally have no energy to teach them at all... I'm so drained of energy that the moment I reached home from work, be it having tuition or not, I will be so shagged that I'll fall asleep while watching some television and drying my damp hair from the showers. Hence, on most nights, I'm asleep by 1130pm.... I'm counting down towards the end of my working time at OCBC... I'm looking forward to the time break to rest before the start of the school term...
Speaking of tuition, I'm glad that I've more students.. In total, I've 4 students, all of them being secondary 3 students. 1 of them is the cheeky girl named lai hoon who stay at hougang area... She has got so used to my teaching manner and myself that she could joke around with me during lesson time. The other 3 students are friends of one another. They are alan, KH and kenneth... Teaching them A.maths and pure chemistry... I've no problem with chemistry because it's my subject and I'll be going through the same topic twice a week with them and lai hoon. But then.. for A.maths, I realized that I need time to prepare because I've forgotten most of the stuff that was taught back in school and the syllabus has changed so much that I need to do some studying before I could give them tuition. It's challenging to teach them because they keep asking questions that it's mentally stimulating.. Anyway, giving tuition is good because it gives me a form of steady income which can be used to pay for my school expenses and tuition fee.