![]() |
![]() |
With each passing day, I'm feeling more and more hopeless and disappointed because I've yet to receive any news from my professor about the possibility of working in the lab with the remaining holiday.
I just realized that July is a bad timing to start my work in the lab if it was possible because that is the start of the registration for the coming honours project when the school reopens for the new sem. Perhaps that is the reason why my professor did not reply my email for the request to work in the lab. Maybe he's overseas for some stuff that he can't reply my email... I'm being optimistic about the situation because there is still some time left before the month of July. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers cross that I'm able to go back to school and work where the pay is much higher. I really regret the decision that I made some time back when my professor offered to let me work in the lab but I rejected it because of the work at OCBC. If I had known that I was to be tranferred to the mailroom to work, I would have agreed to the offer and enjoyed the benefits of higher pay and gaining more lab experience.
All I can do now is to pray that I will receive his reply soon because I've decided to be under his supervision for my honours project. It's either him or another professor whose research area lies in the area of food and technology with the optimization of extraction.