Monday, June 11, 2007

Upset over some comments...>

I don't know whether I should be upset or something else because my acting supervisor made a comment that the assistant manager lily had some negative feedback and image of me which result my transfer from progressing to mailroom. I guess this transfer could be due to the fact that I had made quite a number of major mistakes during my initial stage of data entry when I was a newbie after learning how to learn it.

Somehow, I feel that it's not reasable to penalize me because I'm just beginning to learn and being new bound to make some mistakes. I mean... No one is perfect and people do make mistakes afterall.. If there is no mistakes, how would people learn and grow. Anyway, I've resigned myself to this fate already.. No point trying so hard when people have such an image of you.

Anyway, I've decided to go back to school in july to start on some experiments from my honours project supervisor and end my term at OCBC because the pay is so much higher at NUS and I will be able to learn something new which is benefical for my future career. What made me made this decison was when my acting supervisor said that he didn't want to see me go back to campuse if there were anymore bad or negative feedback. I find that his words are quite contradicting because he said that he's happy and satisfied with my performance in the mailroom, just that I need to speed up due to the high volumn of mail. I find that my personality and character is quite similar to a bull, can be quite stubborn at times. I'm stubborn at this moment because I've decided that I'm going to resign and work in NUS now. I'm awaiting for good news from my supervisor with regards to the vacancy at his lab.

Haiz... Life can be tough at times.. Wish that life is much simpler..