Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blessed and pampered...>

I feel so pampered and blessed because I'm surrounded with great friends...

Last friday, I was at a gathering organized by Ivy who is a classmate from university, having the same major as me-Applied chemistry. We had indonsian food because the food has to be halal for Fadhir's sake.. Anyway, the food was great and I was spolit to the core with the pampering from my close friends. For instance, my good brother helped me to peel the prawns and zheming helped me with the sambal stingray and the fish. Also, he helped me get the remaining kangkong and some other food. With all the pampering from my friends, I was so blessed that I ate so much to the point of being stuffed.

In addition, I was truly surprised with the shepherd pie made by zheming.. It tasted great and I must say that he will make a good chief because the pie both looked and tasted great.. Although it was cold, it still taste nice. The minced pork has this buttery taste and I simply loved the taste of the potato topped with some cheese. It tasted creamy and rich...

Haiz.. it was great to see my friends again after such a long time... I will be meeting them soon in school when the term reopen in 4 weeks time.. Although we might be taking different modules and doing different project, we will always meet each other for lunch in school.

2 more weeks and I will be free... No more mundane working at the bank where each day is filled with the same old type of work. 2 more weeks would translate to about 500 more hundreds into my bank account for the repayment of my tuition fee. Each and every dollar goes a long way in repaying my school fees which I will eventually pay when I graduate from school.