Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Choices...>

Feel so excited now... I'm awaiting for my first purchase from the internet, something which I bought it from shoplah.com... Somehow, I find that online shopping offers more benefit than the usual brick-and-mortar shopping...

I mean.. The usual brick-and-mortar shopping offers bonding time with your shopping buddies, be it girlfriends or guy friends. They offer good company because they are able to offer valuable opinions on the stuff which you may want to buy.. Giving you a balanced viewpoint instead of the bias viewpoint which you had, just because you really like the stuff. Sometimes, they just give the practicality of the stuff which you may want to buy. Also, the shopping offers the experience of actual feeling of the type of fabic or material used to make the stuff. But then, such shopping can be quite tiring at times because you have to go out which means that you are subjected to the weather (be it warm, humid or wet and gloomy) and the crowd control at certain places like the malls or the train stations. The feeling of coming into contact with someone who is sweating and wet with perspiration... That is surely an unpleasant experience...

Anyway, online shopping allows us to shop in the comfort of our homes, away from the elements of the weather and crowds. Plus, we can do it anytime of the day. But then main disadvanatage is that we can't try the clothes out to see whether it can fit us nicely...

Haiz... It seems like whatever the options are.. there is always choices to be made.. There is no such thing as 'Having no choice"... That is what I've learnt since I was young... My mum always said that I've always the choice to make... Whatever the outcome is... it is dependent on the choice and the decision which I've made earlier and you can't blame anyone for it.. Somehow, I'm really grateful towards my mum because she has taught us well and brought us up in a good manner. With her teaching and guidance, I'm able to grow into an independent person who could made informed choices and decision. I really cannot imagine life without her in my life...

Motherhood is the greatest and nobest professional in the world... Nothing can be compared to it.. Really love my mum a lot... =)