Monday, July 02, 2007

Online shopping...>

Something which caught my eyes when I was just surfing the net on friday night... I spend the entire saturday thinking about it... Thinking whether I should buy it and asked my mum about her opinions about it. Asked her whether it was nice and value for money.

The blouse cost about $17.90 and there's free delivery... Quite a bargain... Really like the design a lot... Hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment when I received the parcel from the seller.

I'm so looking forward to the end of July because that would be my last day at work in OCBC. No more rountine processing and data entry which seems to sap all of my energy up.. School will only start in the 3rd week of august which means that I will have 2 weeks of break before the new school term begins. During those 2 weeks, I guess I will take the time to rest and perhaps start on my honours project first.. I know that there would be an orientation for incoming honours students, but I'm not that sure when it would be held. Anyway, if I can't start on my project yet, I guess I'll do relief teaching while waiting for the new school term.

Feel quite excited about the new school term because I will be spending most of my time in the lab instead of having lectures. I only have to take at most 2-3 modules for this sem... More relaxing pace of studying and more time for my project.. Also, I'll have some time to do some teaching for the juniors if I was selected to be TA for certain module. In addition, I can continue with the current number of tuition students. There's more than enough tuition students for now because 4 students is quite a handful to manage and to deliver results to their parents... No more adding more students to my list...