![]() |
![]() |
I really can't describe the type of happiness that I'm experiencing ever since yesterday...
Yesterday, I had tuition class as usual and was on my way home when I saw edwin on the train. When I first saw him, I was testing out his response to see whether he could recognise me and call me. I was glad that he did recognise and call me... talking to me while the train was moving towards my station. It's weird that he made the comment that I've become prettier than before.. At first, I didn't quite believe him and said that I was still the same... Then, he carried on saying that it could be due to my hair or spectacles.. Anyway, I guess it could be due to the clearing up of my skin complexion with the advice which I took from my uncle when I went for chinese new year visiting. It was a nice feeling to be able to see someone so familar after such a long period of time..
I must say that the latest harry potter movie was a great disappointement because it's so different from the storybook. It's so different like it's just skimming through the book and paying to the wrong attention. They didn't even emphasize on why the order of pheonix was set up and how the people at the ministry of magic counter attack with the headmaster.. Also, they did not show the happening at the house which is the heasquaters for the order of phonix... It's like they pay more attention on the part where harry was playing teacher to his schoolmates for the defense against the dark arts. Even the part of the attack between the good and the evil was rushed through with little details.. I was utterly disappointed and disguised with the lastest movie.. It's like the producter is more concerned with earning more money from the box office earnings than the main story guidelines...
Also, I read somewhere that the last installment of the harry potter was also a disappointment in the way that the ending is quite predictable with the type of cheesy happily-ever-after ending. I mean... In some ways or other, I look forward to reading the last installment of the book but I do hope that it will not turned out to be a disappointment.
It seems like whenever there's a huge success over something.. the quality will just slipped and deteriorate just because the main creator is too concerned with the keeping up of the success and the earning of money that things just lose its originality if you know what I mean....
Anyway, it was nice to see Felder again because I met him up for the harry potter movie.. It's seems like whenever I meet him, he's always down with some aliments such as sore throat or cough. This time.. he's down with headache and slight dizzeness.. He's just like a kid.. getting excited over the candy floss which he bought from the night market for the movie... I don't know since when.. But we started to share the same cup of drinks,using the same straw... In my own opinion, I really don't mind about it, sharing utensils and stuff like that.. But then.. somehow, it feels kinda weird in a certain way.. Quite hard to describe it..
Haiz... I'm missing him already.. Him as in my that particular someone from school.. It's like whenever I see husky especially when I go for my Pasir Ris tuition twice a week, I'm always reminded of him, thinking of him, wondering how he's doing for the holiday. I was thinking that if I were to implement something like.. puttting aside 10 cents coin away into a container whenever I thought of him or missed him... I will come up bottles and bottles of coins.. Haiz... really missed him lots. This has been a difficult and trying year for him... especially someone so close to him has passed away.