Sunday, July 08, 2007

Overwhelmed with emotions>

Yesterday... I went for church service after such a long absence... Somehow, I went there with a slight change of heart. I mean... Ever since I've become a christian, there's something which I don't understand. That is the speaking in tongues.... it was mentioned in the bible that people do speak in tongues when they experience something spirtual. I guess I can never be able to speak in tongues because it seems so 'out'..

Anyway, back to the topic... the sermone was on the topic of 'vision'. It covers the need to have vision... It's like a mental picture of what you will achieve in the near future with this vision and that you will constantly work towards that particular vision. When that vision come to past, you will realize that it's a dejava.. like you have seen that before when in fact, you have that mental picture in your mind before.. When the sermone was closing, we were praying and I felt the holy spirit filling my body.. There's this warm feeling and I had a vison in my mind... In the vision, I saw myself doing some chemistry-related work and I was leading some people.. It's unclear but then, I was so overwhelmed that I just broke down in tears. It's like I was crying out loud.. Crying in joy... for the Lord has been good towards me, giving me a vision so that I have a direction to work towards. This is so important to me because I'm at a crossroad now.. I've only 1 year left in school before I embark on my working life.. The working life that is filled with much uncertainty... Like: what would my first job be like? what will be my responsibilties? Will I be able to cope?

I'm glad for the vision because it can guide me and propel me to work towards that goal...