Friday, July 13, 2007

Tuition...>

Wow... Really at a loss to what I should write because there's so much that I want to write but yet.. I don't know what to start and whether I could remember all the exciting events that happened recently... I shall start off with some of the stuff which I can remember most clearly..

First thing I want to write about it that the number of students that are under my care has increased.. Originally, it was 4 students but now, it has grown to 6 students. This is all due to the power of word of mouth.. I must said that I was truly happy and satisfied to know that one of my students' parents introduced me to her sister so that she could employ me as her sons' tutor. I'm truly grateful towards Mrs Oh for introducing me to her sister so that I could coach her twin sons in Amaths and chemistry. What makes me happy is that the son keow how told his aunt who is the sister of Mrs Oh that I was good and he could understand the lesson well.. I mean as a tutor, nothing can be as satisfying as hearing from your student that they has gained much from the lesson. In all.. the pay from the tuition is able to help me in the repayment of my tuition fee loan when I graduate from school next year.

Next thing.. Do you recall that I bought something from the internet?? It finally arrived at my home and I'm very satisfied with the goods.. It was as what I had expected... With the colors and the type of material.. Really can't wait for the chance to wear it to see how it was fit me..

Lately, I just realized that I might be losing weight due to the skipping of dinners during my tuition days.. I really don't mean to skip dinner but sometimes, time is such a rush that I don't have the time to have a proper dinner. I tried to compensate for it by having a heavier lunch but is that enough?? I really wonder if I've starved my body of the nutrients it needs to grow and repair itself.