Sunday, August 26, 2007

Deciding...>

Right now, I've having a diffcult decision...

I need someone to help me in my decision and I seriously need to pray about it. The decision that I've to make is.... "Should I stay on with Heart of God church? Or should I look for another church?"

I mean... So far, I like the church environment where everyone is so warm and friendly. Plus, I like the new location of the church, it's located at Singpost which is so near to where I was staying. The decoration of the church is chic and cool that it doesn't look or feel like a church at home. Instead, it give me the feeling of being in a classy hotel with posh decoration. There's this peaceful feeling within me whenever I stepped into the new church. Perhaps it's because it's more spacious unless the previous location which is quite cramp to the point that I feel like I'm going to suffocate.

Anyway, whenever I'm there for service, there's always peace within my heart. I really felt the presence of the Holy spirit with me and I really like the sermone, I could learnt a lot from it. But then, there is 1 major problem. That is the speaking in tongues... Up to now, I still find it weird or perhaps a little unnatural to speak in tongues even though I know that people in the bible has spoke in funny languages which others find difficult to comprehend. Perhaps, I've not reached the stage where I'm so spiritually charged that I could understand the notion of speaking in tougues.

Maybe, I will go there for a few more times to decide upon my decision. Really need to pray about it and hope that the Lord will give me an answer soon..