![]() |
![]() |
I just realized something about myself... I realized that if some disasters were to strike while I was sleeping, the chances of me surviving is very low. This is because on sunday evening, a fire broke out in the neighbouring block of flat.. A occurence of fire would means that there would be fire engines, ambulance and police cars... To make the matter worse, all these emergency vehicles were sounding their sirens and I couldn't hear them at all... This really shows that I'm a deep sleeper who can't be easily awaken... This is really bad news.. Not being able to wake up when something bad happened which could possibly endanger my life..
Haiz.. Life is fragile in the first place.. I just had to be more careful and cherish every moment of my life. Anyway, I made another discovery about myself, my character and personality. I realized that whenever I've a crush on someone, I would become very quiet in the presence of that particular someone. This is so true because I had the same module with him last semester and I noticed that I didn't really talk much to him even though he was just sitting beside me in class and there was much discussion to be made. I guess it's because my heart was beating so fast and wild within me that I can't really manage to string a proper sentences together without getting tongue-tied. Come to think of it... I think he noticed this change in behavoir in me because I can be quite talkative when I'm with others but when he's around, I've gone all quiet..
Yesterday, watching a movie was an experience for me.. Imagine watching a triller movie all by yourself in a big cinema threatre with no one else around.. It felt scary because you are all alone and it's a triller movie.. All the suspense from the movie made me feel so nervous with the tensions.. But then, it felt good... I felt like I've owned the whole movie threatre and I was choosing where to sit in order to have a good view..