![]() |
![]() |
Do you people see this picture??? Does it look good and delicious?? Guess what it is.... I guess most of you would guess that it's a pie... But then, the question comes.. What type of pie is it?? It's APPLE PIE!!!! Yummy... It's sweet and juicy... With lots of chucky apple pieces, raisins and walnut bits.. Wow.. There's walnut.. One of my favorite nuts.. I ate this pie while I was at Tampines Ikea, shopping for a drawer for my room... I was there alone and was standing at the cafe area. I was thinking to myself..."I've come all the way here to shop and the food here is great. If I don't get something to eat, I'll be letting myself down and lead the rest of my day in regret... " I had this thought in my way while I battle within myself... Thinking whether I should get something to eat because I was there after having a meal of chee choong fun.. In the end, I gave up the fight within me.. I got myself an apple pie with a rich aroma coffee.. It was great with the heavenly taste.. The sweet apple chucks and the slight bitter taste of coffee.. What a combination.. I'm so glad that I didn't get so mean and hard upon myself.. Anyway, after giving tuition to lai han at park terrace... I feel that I'm filled with envy for my student. The scene which they portray was so picture perfect in a certain way.. Imagine.. A happy family with a family dog... A family which consists of dad, mum with 2 children of opposite gender. After dinner, while the mum was busy clearing up the dishes, the dad was playing with the son; spending quality time bonding with him. Then, the family dog was at their sides playing with it's toy. My student then joined her father and brother in the game in which the mum later joined in... A happy family like that... Is something which I'll never get it from my own family because I've grown up in a broken family, singly hand-raisen by my mum. There's never been a time when I could get some fatherly love or concern from my own dad who just abandon us for someone else, setting up another family outsides. I don't feel any hatred towards him because in order to have hate, there must be love before it.. In the very first place, I don't feel any love towards him and he has become a stranger to me.. A stranger whom I've no connection at all except for bloodline.. I know so so little of him and I could literally count the number of times I see him in a year. I guess such happy family could only happened when I get married and set up a family of my own.. A family which is happy is something which I would die to have it... Because there's love within the family... 