Monday, August 06, 2007

Feeling left out...>

I'm feeling a little upset over some stuff which I read over the internet.. Over the weekend, I was reading through some of my friends' blogs which I realized something..

During the holidays, TokTok and Raymond was mentioning something like a gathering to the Tree Top walk. In the initial stage, I was informed of the possible date of the outing but I declined it because I wanted to spend some time with my mum who's just back from her holiday in China and I really missed her quite a lot. Then, I met up with Raymond coincidently at some place when he mentioned that the first outing was cancelled due to poor responses and it has been postponed till a later date.

What makes me upset is that no one informed me of the outing to the Tree Top Walk when it was organized. Plus... The main organizer was PeiYing.. Someone whom I've trusted before but things just took a turn for the worse when we were togather in NUS during the first year in university. What makes me puzzle is that I don't even know what really happened that leads to this sour term between PeiYing and I. Anyway, I've resigned myself to losing this friend of mine which has followed me through thick and thin such as JC project work and stuff like that...
I just hope that people could involved me in the organization of gathering and such like that... Don't really like the feeling of being left out of the group... Feel so odd and akward..