![]() |
![]() |
These few days, I've been busy with the honours student orientation...
Orientation...
To think that I will start and end my university days in the same way... Having orientation but the way it was conducted is different. For my freshmen year, I was having fun with others whom I don't know at all. Now, the orientation is nothing but crush courses on essential topics to help us with the project and 'suffering' the same torture with others whom I know them...
It's quite comforting to know that there are people who has gone through the thick and thins of school life with you, sticking through all the 3 years to come to where we are.. Being seniors and doing our honours project. I'm glad that my clink of friends... Almost everyone of them survived the ordeals and made it to the honours year.. Unfortunately, one of them didn't made it with us while another made the choice of not doing honours even though he has the choice to do it....
In some ways or others... I'm grateful for the talks and lectures which the honours project coordinator organized for us because I truly find them useful and relevant to our project.. Things which will help us in completing our thesis smoothly.. But then, the timing and the venue of these lectures are bad.. It's so early in the morning and the lecture hall do not have sufficient powerpoints for us when they insist that we bring our laptop along for the tutorial..
In the end, most of us are 'fighting' for seats which are located near the limited few powerpoints.. Plus, most of us are dozing off due to the early timing and the 'dryness' of the topics which they were talking.. So many crush courses on the topic of statistics.. corelation, normal distribution, regression, straight-line fitting etc....
However, there's one thing which I liked most was the fact that the lunch today was great.. I ate at the new cafe which opened at the science faculty.. The MEGABites cafe.. The food is superb, delicious and reasonable priced...
Regret that I didn't took picture of the food which I ordered.. Haiz...
I looked forward to talking to him online.... Just realized that we have quite a lot in common... Haha...