Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Our Mighty Lord...>

I just checked my school email and I must say that I'm delighted...
All because of the release of the result for the safety test. When I think about it, I really thank God for it because on the day of the test, I was extremely late for the test.

The test was to begin at 8.30am and will end at about 8.50am. All these years in school, I know the time guage in order to reach school on time but on that morning, there was heavy traffic everywhere that I ended up reaching school at 8.45am. I was then in the panic mode as usual whenever I am late for some events be it exams or appointment with people. In the end, I was running towards the exam venue and my heart was racing and beating so loudly when I was doing the paper. I only spent about 5 minutes on the paper and I didn't really have the mood to double check my answers even though I know about the dire consequences of failing the test. Failing the test would mean having a direct meet-up with my supervisor over some safety issues involved in my project and the lab. Anyway, I really thank God for the result because I just left things into His Hand and allow things to go on its course. Never did I bother to try to race against time or do anything, I just let things be the way it is.

I must say that this incident has somehow show me how faithful God has been to me, helping me in times of dire, only if I've asked from me. Thinking about it, I think I've been too self-orientated in the way that I want to gain control over the situations that I am in, refusing to reply on Him for help and guidance. I guess that is how I fell down and never quite got up onto my own 2 legs.

He's has been good towards me, reassuring me of His great plans for me, showing me that He do indeed love me. I've re-committed my life to Him once again.. Praying for every little things or details in my life. I can't live without Him now. Somehow, He has showed me the path and the light to go. I need to believe that whatever He has planned for me is beneficial for me. I need to learn to accept and not question everything.

I can't help but want to praise Him now..