![]() |
![]() |
Today is a Thursday and I feel cheated....
Cheated in the way that I've come all the way from my home, enduring a 1.5hr of bus journey just to take a 5 minutes test on safety. Plus, the safety test which we took during the orientation is not taken into consideration because it's just something to show that we have indeed pay attention when the speakers were presenting the topics.. But then, it just defits the purpose because the test which we took during the orientation week, it was open-booked and people were discussing the answers. So, in actual fact, it wasn't a test at all and people wasn't paying attention with all the dozing and talking during the lectures. I was one of them... daydreaming and dozing off because I've attended a seminar similar in topic before during my attachment days.
Anyway, school has started and I'm grateful towards my mentor because he's quite a nice person. He's friendly and helpful... Can make jokes about certain safety issues so that I will not make such serious offenses,plus he told me some of his past experiences of the experiment which enable me to learn more. I like the environment in the lab.. It's like a close-knitted family... Plus, I like my supervisor.. The first time I saw him, he reminded me of Santa Clause but christmas is not here yet.. He looked so adorable with his pinky cheeks and round figure... He's so friendly too... I'm so blessed to be able to work under him...
But there's something about school which I don't like... Having lesson from 8-10pm.. Imagine... the time I'll reach home after lesson. It's madness...