Friday, August 31, 2007

SICK!!!>

Feel so sick and weak now...

It's like there's a runny tap, the mucus coming from my nose is never ending at all and my voice sounds so weird, like it's muffled that I can't really hear myself talking. Perhaps, the runny nose has blocked my ears that I can't hear properly. Feeling so terrible now.. I guess my immunity has been compromised because I've been working too hard in reading my journals, doing my lab and reading my text for the different modules. Plus, with all the late classes, I think I've hardly have any time for proper rest.

Imagine reaching home at about 9 or 10pm after lesson, then you need to reach school by 10am the very next day. In other words, I'll have about 12 hours in total... Subtract 2 hours for travelling to school and 1 hour to prepare myself for school. Then, when I reach home, I need to wash up and do some stuff. Overall, I'll just have about 6 hours of rest. I just hope that I'm able to hold on till the time I gradute.

I guess the weather has been weird.. It can be heavy rain at one moment and bright and sunny the very next moment. This wide range of temperature difference somehow has caused me to catch a cold which then leads to casade of other ailments such as fever and sore throat. I just hope that I can recover soon...