![]() |
![]() |
It's weird....
A simple talk with my friend Felder which manage to churn out a business plan and proposal. A business plan to design, produce and sell cards. Cards which range from christmas, chinese new year and birthday.
Right now, we will be starting small by targeting the upcoming christmas market. We will be making the christmas cards and hopefully, we are able to come out with the final product by the end of november.
The production flow will go something like this...
My friend Felder will be the main designer of the cards while I will be the one providing the messages within the cards. We will sell the cards together. The printing process which will taken care of by Felder who has contacts for printing.
It's totally crazy.. A talk on chinese new year celebration led to a business plan. In addition, we think big. Big in the way that if there is a huge demand for it and people like our product, we may open a specialized shop selling just cards. We will called it : The Card Shop. Just like the face shop or the body shop.
Perhaps this is something that the Lord has instore for us because I was thinking of christian cards, cards which has biblical verses that could motivate and encourage people. Maybe, the Lord is using this opportunity to strength my faith as I read and understand the bible in order to come up with the messages for the cards. Also, this may come as a source to reach out to people who are not saved or received the good news yet.
I'm so excited over this project but then, I can't help thinking about the possibility of failure. With the increasing use of technology, people would prefer to use emails to send greetings instead of the tradition way of cards. I wonder if our project plan will work out well... I'll see how things goes as time progresses..