Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally!!!>

Finally...

After so many times of praying and talking to the Lord, my prayer has been answered. My right eye has recovered and regained back its original white color state.
While I was praying, I heard the Lord said to me: " Do not test or doubt your Lord." That came as a surprise because I think I might have been doubting Him due to the continuous state of my eye. It has not recovered despite adequate rest and much praying. After that statement from the Lord, I just prayed in faith. Giving up all concerns and pouring out my worries to Him... Then, hours later.... I see something... My eye has recovered, it has returned to its orginal state of whiteness. I was so filled with joy and thankfulness that I prayed in the Holy spirit...

It's surprising that Lord would want me to draw closer to Him in such a manner but He has great plans for me. I'm thankful for this experience even though it has brought me much anguish. Through this encounter, I learnt to draw closer to Him, having more faith and thrust in Him and not doubting His plans for me..