Monday, October 22, 2007

In pain....>

I just don't know how to describe the pain that I'm going through right now... The physcial pain is killing me, eating me from beneath me; causing me to lose focus in class and resulting in a few occasional tears in my eyes..

The pain is worse than having BCG injection or getting a cut from knife. It's like maggots constantly eating at the same area that you are always reminded of the presence of pain. I mean... I've always been tolerance of pain, being able to take the pain of injection and the quick and short shot of idione on my wounds at times. But this time... I can't stand the pain. It has reach the treshold that I can tolerate. The pain which I've been quietly enduring for almost 1 week. The feeling of pain is so intense that I couldn't sleep at all last night, waking up in pain and there is much discomfort and pain from walking and laughing. Each and every little movement that I made is painful that I'm so grateful that there's a lift home after lecture today. If not, I don't know how I'm going to stand the long ride home with every little jerks from the bus causing pain to my body.

I'm not ever going to stay in hostel room again because I strongly believe that that is the place where I got the painful insect bite which soon accelerate into the formation of a boil on my left torson body near my stomach area. Ever right now, when I'm sitting down, I can feel the pain.. I really wonder how can I sleep today, obtaining the ideal position which wouldn't worsen the pain and discomfort.

Right now, I'm seeking my Lord's healing hand to touch upon my wound, easing me of my pain and discomfort. The pain is bring tears to my eyes again.. I really need my Lord right now..