Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's official.. I'm in G3!!!>

Oh man... Looking back at what has happened just a few hours ago, I just described how blessed I am to be around at that time and place. Initially, I've my own reservation about coming for the zone dinner because I'm having a real hectic schedule today. Firstly, I need to attend a presentation in school from 9 till 2.30pm. Following which, I need to go for a Hari Raya visit to my godbrother because he has invited us and we have promised him that we will make a trip there. I was really hard up with the timing that I didn't know whether I could go for the zone dinner.

I really thank the Lord for being such a great planner because He has enables me to attend the zone dinner because I was really rushing all the way from Boon Lay area to Singpost. I was faced with a dilemma when I was at my friend's place. After we left school, we managed to reach Fadhir's place at about 3pm. I really wanted to go for service today that I brought my bible and notebook along with me to school today. But then, the fact that I only reached the place at only 3pm. It wasn't polite and nice to leave barely 1 hour upon reaching there. Somehow, I just feel that it's just rude and insincere. I just felt uncomfortable during that period of time (4-4.15pm) because part of me want to leave for church service while the other part want to stay to valid my visit there. It was such a torment then that I couldn't focus on the movie which we were reaching then. I was feeling nervous and anxious then that it's like I could immediately jumped if anyone were to tap me on my shoulder. But then, I just stayed on... I just can't bear to disappoint my godbrother. Perhaps, I have been too soft-hearted.
But then, I jumped at the opportunity to be able to leave the place once the movie ended. As usual, Fadhir tried to delay us by trying to get us to eat more before leaving. Praise the Lord because I managed to arrive in time in church to catch the last part of the service and the worship session.

During the zone dinner, I was impacted by what Pastor How was saying about saving our best years for our Lord, about those are deprived and insecure who can't serve God whole-heartedly and receive His blessing. All these weeks, there has been a constant question on my mind and I don't know whether I should do it.
I don't know whether I should serve in church, being in one of the ministries such as cafe or tuition. I just afraid that I might not have enough time to serve... perhaps, I should pray about it and seek His guidance on such issue. I feel that it's important to serve in church because it's the time when you can draw closer to Him, serving Him for the glory of His kingdom.
I'm glad that I went for the dinner because I met up quite a lot of people, getting to know and interact with them. Somehow, it just made me feel more welcomed and at home as I get to know more people. The relationship and friendship between the people just bring the warmth to my heart, knowing that I'm not alone in my struggle to stay holy and Christ-like.

I really thank God for being so faithful towards me.....

Just last night, my sleep was disrupted and I didn't managed to sleep properly because of a particular lady who was shouting, screaming and crying simultaneously... Shouting the phase: "Return it to me" in chinese repeatly. I was deeply disturbed by the shouts and screams because it occured in the wee hours of the morning at about 3-330am when most people are asleep in dreamland. I was wondering to myself: " What's happening which is causing all these commotions?"
Being curious, I went to look for the source of the screams and found out that a lady in her 20s was shouting, screaming and crying on the grass patch area in the car park. I was surprised to see a lady doing that... It's like she's completely heart-broken and desperate for whatever that was taken from her that she wants it back desparately. My heart really went out for her and said a quick prayer for her, praying that our Lord will comfort her and help her in times of needs or difficulties. After I said the prayer, she stopped her crying for a while because it seems like she has found the person whom has taken her things, desparately wanting to get it back from the man. Then, I heard the last shout of "Return me" before all things went quiet. The whole scenorio of shouting just reminds me of the scene in which our Lord die for our sins on the cross. Crying out His last cry before He took his last breathe.. (Luke)

Anyway, I'm praying for healing now because ever since I went to stay overnight at my friend's hostel room, there's a 'boil' on my body which is covered with pus. It's so painful upon touch that I just find it uncomfortable moving my body about.. My mum was saying that it's highly possible that it's due to infection or the dirty enviornment of the room which attributed to this condition. I just hoped that everything will turn out well... Being able to recover soon..