![]() |
![]() |
There's so many things going through my mind that I just don't know how or where to start....
Thinking back.. I'm truly grateful for the many opportunities which my Lord has presented to me. Opportunities that allow to earn some money to support myself and pay my tuition fees. Right now, one of my tuition students' mum is proposing a business plan to me. She's working as a property agent, specializing in rents. Her proposal is to rent out a private property, preferably landed property, get at least 8 people to rent the place and charging them at about $800 per month. This will include breakfast and dinner during weekdays, cleaning of the house and doing of laudry. From this, she expects to earn about $2000 per month and I will be able to draw 10-20% commission because I will be introducing the people to her.
I was like... "WOW!!! My Lord has been faithful towards me because I've been carrying the burden of trying to balance my fianances since I was in year 1 of my university life. The burden of whether I could pay off my tuition loan and the repeated failure of getting a bursary from any private or school organization. I've been worrying about that that it somehow took a toll upon me, losing weight as I tried not to eat too much to cut down on my expenses. But then, coming to my final year, I just put aside of all my burden of the finances. It feels like.. the moment I stopped to care about the burden, my faithful Lord just keep giving me new opportunities to earn a living that could support my education.
My weekend....
I must say that I was truly impacted by the sermons which took place over the weekend. The topic on 'Spiritual Hunger'.
The part on the worldly distraction and holy discouragement.
I realized that I've backslided time and time again due to all the different types of distraction and discouragement. It even came to a point that I didn't want to accept Christ at all. But then, I'm glad that eventually, I've come back to His side.
It felt like God is speaking to me... Not to use excuses to get away from Him. Instead, it's speaking to me to make Him as my first and upmost priority in life. Whatever I do, I need to do it for the glory of Him, for nothing is possible without Him.