![]() |
![]() |
I just can't describe the type and amount of angony that I'm going through now...
That disgusting and gross-looking hole on my body... That particular hole that somehow seems to refuse to close up and heal, instead ozzing out pus continuously. I just can't bear the look of it whenever it's time to change the dressing.
Talking about dressing, I really dread that time because it caused me much pain and anguish. The direct contact of the medicine with the open wound... Ouch!! The pain will just immobilized me for a few minutes and restrict my movement till the point that I've become accustomized to the level of pain before I could proceed with my daily activities. Now, I'm spending more time in preparation whenever I want to leave for school or going out somewhere else. There would be the extra time of trying to avoid water from coming into direct contact with the wound plus the extra slow movement that I could afford when I'm moving from one place to another.
I'm growing impatient over the recovery of the wound... I just can't wait to regain my freedom again... The freedom of running, jumping and sketching.. I missed my sports of jogging and swimming. Perhaps, God is using this opportunity to let me grow closer to Him, relying and trusting Him. But then, I'm growing discouraged already... I've been praying for recovery and healing but the condition just got worse with time. Is God testing my faith?? Is the devil trying to discourage me? I'm getting confused already... All I want now is for my wound to recover soon, no infection and no scars...
I think I'm losing my faith already.... Please people... If you are reading this, please please pray for my recovery soon and I will not lose my faith. Pray that I do not get discouraged...