![]() |
![]() |
I just can't describe the type of joy that I'm experiencing right now... It's a miracle and it's something that just confirm my faith in Him.
Last week, I didn't really felt the presence of God during the service on leadership. Somehow, I felt a little discouraged, like I've backslided a little in my spiritual walk with the Lord. But then, luckily for CG leader (Xin Yi), she came to my school for lunch during the weekday. We just sat there talking and sharing about our spiritual growth with Him, it was then that I began to receive. My faith returned and I was no longer discouraged. I began to be hunger for God again and I made a promise to my God that I will come for the bible study on saturday.
Wow.... Praise the Lord because today, I wanted to leave my home early for the bible study class but then, my mum cooked lunch and it somehow attracted me. Attracted me to stay longer at home for lunch because it has been ages since I really sat down at the table to have a meal with my mum. As what the bible say;" Honour thy parents"...
It's like part of me want to stay with my mum, spending some quality time with her but there's another part of me which want to leave for church early. Thank God because I stayed with my mum and still... Manage to get to church on time at 1pm. I just kept praying through the holy spirit within to help me get to church on time. I really thank the holy spirit, helping me to get to church on time.
As what the Pastor How had said about the holy spirit during the bible study, the holy spirit is like the helper given by God. To help us in our walk with Him... I really thank God for His wonderful gift of the holy spirit which helps us in so many ways.
Today.... A truly powerful powerful sermone because Pastor was praying for us... We were called before the altar, standing at the very front of the auditorium. Worshiping and praying in the spirit and Pastor wanted to pray for us, to be leaders and setting up the foundations for future generations. She was walking down the row of people, praying for us and laying her hand over our heads. At first, I thought that I wouldn't fall down by all.. But then, as I was praying and worshiping when Pastor just came upon me, praying for me. Suddenly, I just fall under the power of God. It felt so powerful that I just cried and cried. There's this peace and gratefulness within me.. Felt so blessed to be a child of the Lord. I just fell and kept thanking God for His blessings and everything. Tears of joy just keep flowing down my cheeks.
Also, the Lord gave me a vision.. He showed me a picture of my friend Zhi Ming and my tuition student Kar Yeow. The sermone was on the topic of leadership and about the need to reach out for people. It seems like God is trying to tell me that I should reach out to them, bring them closer to Him. Having them planted in church, serving and worshiping Him. I really need to pray for them, waiting for the right time to invite them over for service.
Here comes the most exciting part...
During the ending of the sermone... A miracle happened.
The presence of the Holy Spirit was so thick and strong that we heard angel singing amongst us. How do we know that it's an angel singing amongst us??
During that moment, all the microphones of the worship team were switched off except for the Pastor's and the leader of the worship team. Pastor was talking then at that time and Joanne was holding the mike quite a distance from her, not speaking anything into the mike at all. Then, there was this manly voice humming to the background music that the musicians were playing then. My eyes were closed then, absorbing into the presence of the Holy Spirit when I distinctly heard the humming loud and clear in my ears. It like the person is just behind me, humming the tune. It was a happy voice... The moment I heard it, I was so touched by the presence of the Holy Spirit that I just kept crying and crying. The tears never stopped flowing down my cheeks... That was the first time that I've cried in this manner. I felt so touched, peaceful and joyful then.. In addition, the humming was recorded on the recorder and the most amazing thing was that the humming voice has no frequency at all.
Isn't that amazing??? I mean.... As a science student, every little things that produce a sound will have a frequency of different wavelength. So, how in the world did that happen? A sound which has no frequency or wavelength to it?? There's only one answer to it... That is God. God is everything, He create and know everything, ranging from the physics and biology, He's truly amazing.... Coming into our midst, revealing Himself to us.... Sending his angels to sing with us, rejoicing in His kingdom. He's a truly powerful God, a God who rejoice at our union with Him, having a relationship with Him.
Wow... that was really an impact. I really want to get the sermone. It's really something that I can fall back upon whenever my spiritual growth hit upon a stumbling block or losing my faith. Something that I can fall back, telling me that there's really a God up there in heaven who really cares for me, never losing faith in Him. I can really feel that my spiritual level has just reach to a whole new level, a higher level because I hunger more of Him more... I want to know more about Him, want to hear more about Him.... I want to serve Him with all my heart, my soul and mind. I'm so in love with Him now.... Never will I leave Him now.... He's mine now and forever..
Praise the Lord, Worship Him...