Friday, November 23, 2007

Examination stress getting to me already!!!>

I think my mood has been going through a roller coaster ride... There's so many ups and downs that I saw a distinct pattern to it. It's like I'm suffering from slight mood swing and the reasons behind it are: exam stress and PMS. Oh my goodness, that is the worse combination... Imagine having stress from the preparation for the exam and coupled with the hormones ragging within your body, my mood has gone from 1 point to another point within minutes.

I guess the worse day of it was on wednesday, the day of the Parachute Band concert. It's like it's a day of rejection. I've asked my tuition kid whether he would like to come for the concert and he said 'No'. Then, I asked my friend Zhi Ming whether he would like to come, he also said "no" because he's getting desperate for the exam with the lack of time to study for it. Then, I asked another friend Jimmy, at first, he said "Yes" but after sometime upon knowing that it's related to Christianity, he said "No". I was like... "NO!!!! Why is this happening to me?? Why is it a day of rejection with so many people not accepting my invitation?" My mood was quite nasty then... In a certain way, I didn't reply my friend Zhi Ming's message when he greeted me to enjoy the concert. My mood started to improve only when the concert started and I started to worship my Lord.

The concert was an impact because I felt the presence of the Lord and He spoke to me. It's like He knows that I'm tired and weary from the preparation of the exam and He was assuring me that He will provide for me, giving me what I asked for in His name. After the concert, I felt so refreshed and charged up that I was able to stand up late studying till about 2am. Plus, His healing hand touched upon me, healing me of the sore throat and mild fever that I developed the day after the concert. He's truly is an awesome and faithful God...

Somehow, I feel more calm in this round of exam because I know that He will be with me, encouraging, teaching and guiding me through the exam.