![]() |
![]() |
I don't know what is going to happen to me.... I'm feeling very disturbed and there's no peace within my heart. Ever since I saw my own grade for that particular dreadful module, my heart literally sank. I tried to pray about it, speaking to my Lord about my problem and hoping that He will help me.
Although I did felt better after praying to Him, the feeling of burden came back to me whenever I think about the matter. The consequence and implication of everything that it tied to that dreadful grade. I really cannot afford to get any grades below B+ for my modules if I want to cross over the boundary to get my goal of obtaining my 2nd class upper honours degree at the end of my study years. A 2nd class upper honours will help me to obtain the much needed scholarship which I need to finance for the Masters program if I were to apply for it. Oh God... I'm in so much stress now that I feel so distressed. It's like a tiny event can set me into tears...
I'm praying very hard for a miracle now... A miracle that I will be able to do my papers well, being able to score and put me closer to my goal. I'm totally relying, trusting and depending on Him now. I've put down my pride and humbled myself before Him. I'm on the verge of crying out for Him already. I just need to draw closer to Him, let His wisdom flow through me, let His peace overcome me so that I will not feel so agitated and stressed up.
I will not rely on my own strength and abilities... Instead, I will draw strength from Him. I pray that He will speak to me during the Parachute Band concert tomorrow. Reveal Himself to me, showing my direction.. I really need Him now..