![]() |
![]() |
I guess I'm in a better now after seeing the doctor just now...
Nothing can beat the words coming from the doctor, saying that my wound is recovering. The pus has stopped oozing out and I've completed the course of antibodies. Now, I need to be patient and allow the wound to recover and heal. They helped me changed the dressing for the wound and asked me to go back again on monday for another change of dressing.
Oh Boy... I feel so reassured now.. Like there's no more worry or burden now. I think after this nasty espiode, I don't think I ever want to stay on campus again because even the nurse made the comment that there are lots of nasty insects on campus with the surrouding forested area near the campus hostels. My body and immune system is too weak and fragile to withstand such torment. I really hope that this will be my last encounter with the doctor's place because it seems like I've made countless visits to them. I pray that I will have a better health, health is more important than other material things. Without health, I can't do anything at all...
Thinking about it, I think I really need to apologise to some people around me. People who have stayed by my side, supporting me as I go through this ordeal. People who has tolerate my nasty grumpy mood, encouraging me during the whole process. I'm glad for people like that... If not, I think I will go mad without any support from people.
Sorry to those who have taken the bad and black face from me during the earlier few days of the wound-healing period. (=p)
This has really taught me to be more patient, growing in faith in my Lord. Learning not to doubt Him, but instead learning to rely on Him and trusting Him that He will heal me for nothing is impossible with Him around. Since I've become His child, He will never forsake me when I cry out to Him. His mercy will flow within me...