![]() |
![]() |
My mind seems to be in turmoil now.... Seems a little unsettled and confused.
I've been doing some thinking lately and it seems like I've some doubts about my future as my education path is coming to an end soon. Doing some research on the tuition fees for the Masters programmes and the possibility of obtaining a scholarship for it, everything seems so difficult and bleak. I don't even know whether I'm able to do my Masters, provided the limited financial background that I'm coming from. I really need to pray about it, pray that I'm able to do my Masters and there is willing sponsor for my education. I really don't wish or like to see myself in debts when I graduate from school. The thought of having a debt of about $20k when I graduate really scares me, how am I going to repay the bank as soon as possible in order to minimize the interest that I need to pay?
I strongly believe that my God is a God of providance, able to provide for my needs... He will provide for me, no matter what happens for we are His children. Which parent will leave their child alone, not providing and caring for them? Through my faith in Him, I'm confident that He will provide for me, depending on Him and relying on Him.
For He has stated in the bible that if we asked in His name, we will receive.... He will bless us, His children... Just like how the shepherd will care for His sheeps, never will He allow any harmful things to happen to them.
As the exam draws near, my mood seems to take the form of a swing... There's highs and lows moment as I prepared for the exam. I will start to become more grumpy, moody and agitated. So, people..... Please bear with me for this period of time. I will be more normal once the exam is over. I tend to be in the jumpy mood due to the lack of time to prepare for my paper, getting agitated whenever I see that there are some stuff which delay or occupy up my precious time. However, I believe that this time round of exam, it will be different. Instead of relying on my own strength and ability, I will rely on my Lord's strength. He will bless me with the wisdom, patience and everything that I need to prepare for my exam well.
Somehow, I feel that the Lord is telling me something.... Am I listening to him?