![]() |
![]() |
I shall dedicate the opening of this post to the people who have been praying for my injury...
A very big "THANK YOU" for all your prayers, care and concern because my wound is closing up soon. The hole is getting less deep and the pus is running dry. The pain is no longer there and I've regained back my freedom of movement.
I can truly say that I've regained back my smile already, no more depressing or gloomy face from me again. After this experience, I just realized that I'm not the type of person who could stay depressed for long. It's like there's this tendency to want to be happy and putting a smiling face. I mean.... People do look better and more approachable when they have a smile on their face. I guess... ever since I've been baptized in holy spirit, there's always this happy joy within me. There's a nickname in the lab, given by another post-grad student who always noticed a smile on my face...
He called me "Happy girl" because ever since I stepped into the lab, he has been noticing that I've a smile on my face, saying that I always looked happy.
It feels great to be free again... Praise the Lord for His healing power and grace upon me..